Infertility Center in Pune | Gynaec Endoscopy Surgeon in Pune
A Reason to visit…
- Performed surgeries like MTP, LSCS, and Destructive procedures in obstetrics.
- Good experience in gynecological oncology work.
- Experience of Laparoscopic surgeries like TLH, adnexal surgeries, adhesiolysis, Hysteroscopic surgeries.
- Attended various conferences and CME, workshops for acquiring new surgical skills.
- State of the art infertility services all under one roof: semen analysis, IUI, follicle study and test tube baby
- Result Oriented Infertility Center in Pune.
Quality, Safety & Patient Experience
Working together to ensure the delivery of high quality
“Dr. Ashish Kale awarded “Fogsi Future Award” in Mumbai on 3rd June for his outstanding contribution in the field of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Health”
“Dr. Ashish Kale receiving The Prestigious Kamini RAO Oration at the hands of FOGSI President Dr. Rishma Pai, Dr. Hrishikesh Pai.”
Dr. Ashish Kale bags the prestigious Kamini Rao Oration Award
Dr. Ashish Kale, a renowned gynaecologist and infertility specialist bags the prestigious Kamini RAO Oration Award. He was selected amongst many gynaecologists from the west zone. The selected candidate has to present this oration at the Yuva FOGSI conference to be held at Rajkot in 2016. This is one of the prestigious awards conferred by the all India gynaecologists association. It had received many applications. Dr. Kale had worked in the field of laparoscopy and infertility not only in Pune but across India. He has many publications to his credit. All this made his candidature strong
He extends his thanks to all his colleagues and patients without whom this couldn’t be possible