Dr. Ashwini Kale – IVF Doctor in Pune
Chief Embryologist ASHA IVF Center
On completing her Education, Dr. Ashwini Kale had a life vision of being able to treat infertile couples and help alleviate their serious emotional suffering. She has brought joy to the lives of infertile couples helping them achieve their dreams of having a child.
Dr. Ashwini Kale(Asha Kiran Hospital) in Narayan Peth has established the clinic in the year 2014 and has gained a loyal clientele over the past few years and is also frequently visited by several celebrities, aspiring modelsand other honorable clients and international patients as well. Among the numerous services offered here, the clinic provides treatments for Uterine Fibroids or Myomas, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Urinary Problems, Vaginal Discharge, Subfertility, Menopause, Gynaecological Cancers, Abnormal Pap Smears – Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Conditions.
Dr. Ashwini Kale has the unique superiority of doing all IVF tasks including Oocyte Retrieval Surgery, IVF Embryology, and Embryo Transfer personally which reflects in the exceptionally great success rates. Dr. Ashwini Kale’s ability to troubleshoot and solve doubts in IVF programs that makes her the best IVF Doctor in Pune. Dr. Ashwini Kale (Asha Kiran Hospital) in Pune treats the various ailments of the patients by helping them undergo high-quality treatments and procedures
Fellow in Embryology (NUH, Singapore)
Best Gynaecologist in Baner, Pune
Dr. Ashwini Kale’s One to One Care
Couples receive personalized attention and treatment through:-
Open and friendly conversations.
Careful explanations of various treatment options.
Counseling on medication and success rates.
Dr. Ashwini Kale – Awards & Achievements
Awarded the “ Shatayushi best medical student award” by Sangamnerkar trust in 2006.
Awarded the “ Smita jog award” by Pune Obgy society for outstanding work in the field of adolescent gynecology at grass root level by creating awareness and conducting free camps.
Awarded the “ healthcare excellence award” in new Delhi in 2016 for best IVF center by Kirti Azad.
Felicitated by “AMOGS” president for successfully conducting the first zonal conference in Pune in 2016, as organizing chairperson.
Awarded the 4th best IVF center in Pune by times group of newspaper.
Awarded Shirish Daftary Award for original research work by Pune OBGY Society.
Social Activities By
IVF Specialist in Pune Dr. Ashwini Kale
1. Conducted many anemia awareness talks for adolescent school-going girls from ZP school in and around Pune.
2. In association with Sakal group of newspapers distributed health cards for tanishka members in rangangaon on 8th March 2016.
3. In association with amog held free cancer screening camps in rural areas of manori and rahuri on women’s day 8th March 2017.
4. Organized women’s day walk in association with ima, banner medicos association and Pune ob-gyn society for “ save the girl child”.
5. Conducted talks on menstruation hygiene and the role of diet and exercise in young PCOS in association with FOGSI at various colleges in Pune like Gujarati college, Dastur college, and S P college.
6. Organized free screening camp for cancer cervix for Asha workers at Ghodegaon PHC.
7. Conducted menstrual hygiene talks and PCOS awareness talks for adolescent school girls in Dastur school, Gujarati school under the FOGSI youth connect program.
- Thesis presentation on the “ role of electronic fetal monitoring in assessing the risk in high-risk antenatal mothers “.
- Contributed a chapter on “basics of research methodology “ in essentials of research methodology and dissertation writing by FOGSI Feb 2009.
- Contributed chapter on “ labour “ in FOGSI textbook for postgraduates by FOGSI in 2010.
- Published paper as first author on “ovarian ectopic pregnancy managed laparoscopically” a case report in Indian journal of applied research on Dec 2013 vol 3, issue 12 ISSN 2249-555x.
- Published paper as first author on “rudimentary horn pregnancy managed laparoscopically” a case report in Indian journal of applied research on Dec 2012 vol 3, issue 12 ISSN 2249-555x.