Male factor accounts to about 40% of infertility.
Failure to conceive within one or more years of regular unprotected coitus during fertile period is infertility.
Dr. Ashish Kale provides the best Male Infertility Treatment in Pune at Ashakiran Hospital, which is the best Infertility Center in Pune.
Primary: Never conceived.
Secondary: Achieved pregnancy once but thereafter cannot conceive within one or more years of regular unprotected intercourse during fertile period. Ashakiran Hospital provides the Best Male Infertility Treatment in Pune.
MALE ANATOMY AND FUNCTIONS
- Seminiferous tubules—Spermatogenesis
- Cells of Leydig—Testosterone production
Seminal vesicles—Produces viscous, alkaline fluid rich in fructose
- Epididymis—Maturation of sperm and transport
- Vas deferens—Sperm storage and acidification (decrease motility)
- Urethra —Terminal portion of the seminal fluid passage (ejaculation).
- Ejaculatory duct—Convergence of vas and seminal vesicles (to urethra)
Female factor accounts to about 40% of infertility.