What Causes Erectile DysfunctionDr. Ashish Kale
Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is a prevalent sexual problem among males. Is it a common occurrence in India? According to research every year, around 10 million males in India are diagnosed with it. Fortunately, this is a curable problem.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Some men are unable to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to engage in sexual activity. Not getting an erection at times of stress or grief is quite natural. However, Erectile Dysfunction is a condition in which the problem becomes chronic, meaning that getting an erection is constantly difficult.
Because Erectile Dysfunction makes a guy believe he is impotent, it can have a traumatic effect on his mind.
How will you know if you have Erectile Dysfunction for sure?
If you have Erectile Dysfunction, you will experience the following symptoms:
- Low libido
- Ejaculation that occurs too soon
- Incapacity to experience orgasm
If these symptoms last longer than two months, you are most certainly suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Why should you be concerned about erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of an underlying health condition as well as a source of marital problems. One of these disorders that need rapid care can cause ED.
- Problems with the heart
- Blood vessels that are clogged
- LDL hypertension is characterized by high levels of bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Parkinson’s disease is a neurological disorder that affects people.
- Sleep disturbances
What factors increase your chances of developing Erectile Dysfunction?
Here are a few things that increase your chances of developing erectile dysfunction:
- Tobacco smoking narrows your blood vessels and decreases the blood supply to your penis (an erection is only possible when a large volume of blood travels to the penis).
- Obesity also affects the flow of blood to the penis.
- Surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
- An injury to the nerves or arteries that supply blood to the penis.
- A procedure that involves the spinal cord or nerves.
- Drinking excessively or abusing drugs.
Fortunately, erectile dysfunction can be controlled. Speaking with a therapist can assist you in overcoming the mental barriers that hinder you from achieving an erection.
If some medications you’re taking are the cause of your problem, your doctor may lower the dose or change the prescription. You can visit to Ashakiran hospital as they provide Male Infertility treatment in Pune.